Back with the recovery option on Windows 10 with AOMEI
Whenever we bought a new laptop we get the two partitions on which one is recovery partition done by the selling company for easy and quick recovery with a small piece of software installed in the operating system. Today we have the facility to optimize the laptop by choosing the requirements, whether to include or exclude the operating system. In such cases normally people approach the vendors to install the operating system by removing the default partition and to create custom partitions as required. This is one situation where we might accidently lost the OEM partition.
In the second situation the Hard Disk come today is of nearly 1 TB by default, in that only one partition of the OS is built by the manufactures and the other one is Recovery Partition. If anyone wants to re partition the existing one, the recovery partition won't work in some cases as the MBR is changed with the new format and installation of the operating system.
Another big problem that came up with windows 7 / 8.1 /10 is it only support a maximum of Four partitions in contrast with the earlier versions of Windows. Any way counting exact numder is not our criteria, that was the reason why the vendors gave the two partitions by default. So the problem with only single partition is whenever our system might affect with the Virus, then all the content will be lost and one more reason if we format our system all the content will erase. If we use the system recovery option then the data will be erased other than the data in Recovery image file.
Generally in Factory Restore of PC we will get only the OS and its Drivers installed and there are no Applications installed with it, but here before you do the recovery, first install the Operating system freshly and installed all the require Applicationa like MS Office, Nero,Players e.t.c. One you install all the minimum requirements needed then go for the AOMEI Onekey Recovery. It saves a lot of time from reinstalling the apps when ever you format / Restore..
These are the things which are common to think before to format the system.
Now coming to the solution, with the Recovery option with F11 key press at the time of System Boot is highly satisfiable because there is no need to use any extra CD/DVD for loading the startup files to done recovery.
Oming to the Installation of AOMEI
1. Be ensure that you have only 3 partitions or less in your Hard Disk, including the System Reserved, Operating System and one more.
2. If you have already 4 partitions, then try to merge them and make them as three, why because AOMEI will create the Logical Partition with the name “AOMEI Recovery Partition.” This partition is seen under Disk Management but hidden under normal usage.
3. Download AOMEI onekey Recovery software from AOMEI website.
4. Click install…
Left the installation to the default path and click finish.
5. Next you will get the window with this two options.
6. ** By default it will create AOMEI Recovery Partition which is recommended.
The second option will youse to create Folder backups in other hard disks or partitions, just like System Restore in windows you may select it. But there are chances for deleting this partition by the users which is not prefarabble.
7. On clicking Start Backup, it is going to create the Partition(AOMEI) and opt us to choose the Partition where it has to create the Recovery Partition. Automatically I think it Select the System Reserved and C: Drive and ask for the location of partition.
8. So here you have one other partition as previously explained let it be D: Drive .
9. AOMEI can create partition by using the required space necessary for backup from D. Then it creates the AOMEI Recovery Partition as a logical Drive and starts backup process.
It took some min to an Hour depending upon the files of Operating system. AOMEI itself installed the related driver of system files to provide user interface. As all of us know that whenever we face the start-up problem with windows, it automatically goes into the trouble shooting mode to rectify the error. So it provides some tools for backup and restore along with the System Image option with a bootable System Repair Disk. But here we are free from those disks.
10. Once Backup completes it opt for restart, then at the time of reboot you will get the screen with F11 Option
No need to press it just leave it and you will get the next screen as follows
Just leave it and wait… it automatically select the Windows 10 and starts the PC.
Once completed go and click the icon of AOMEI one key recovery
Go to the settings you get the following prompt window
There you can select the timings to show the F11 key and AOMEI Recovery window e.t.c.
After successful completion under Disk Management you will be shown the partitions listed as follows.
So the logical partition is shown with green color.
11. At any time if you want to Remove this from your PC try the following
Uninstall the one key recovery software and later go to Disk Management and Delete the Recovery Partition.
The unallocated space is shown with black color, then select the predecessor partition i.e D: partition and on right click you get Extend the Partition Option. So choose it to merge the unallocated space with D: Drive.
Hope you will get the installation process, and enjoy yourself.